DrupalCon Seattle 2019 has come and gone. We had an amazing time learning and collaborating with the community.
We were so excited about it that we made a Spotify playlist made up of all Seattle bands.
So much great music has come from Seattle, you’re bound to find something you like.
- Monday April 8, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm: Anne Stefanyk joined Pantheon at Selling to the Marketing Buyer .
- Tuesday, April 9, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm: Anne led an afternoon breakout session at the Nonprofit Summit ,
- Tuesday, April 9, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm: AmyJune Hineline led the Community Summit .
Our community liaison AmyJune staffed the Core Mentoring booth on Wednesday and Thursday. She also did two workshops:
- Monday April 8, 1:00 to 3:00 pm: AmyJune led a first-time contributor workshop ,
- Friday April 12, 9:00 am to noon: AmyJune hosted an encore first-time contributor workshop . Other Kanopians were available to help with setting up tooling and getting folks ready to tackle real issues.
Kanopians spoke at three sessions:
- Wednesday 1:30 pm: Anne joined a panel discussion about Scaling Beyond Drupal .
- Thursday 9:45 am: Kat White joins Anne shared a D8 case study on an international cleaning client
- Thursday 3:15 pm: Anne spoke about how to love working remotely .
Birds of a Feather (BOFs)
BOFs are a great way to have intimate discussions on topics, and collaborating with peers is one of our favorite things.
- Wednesday 11:00 am: AmyJune Hineline hosted one on SimplyTest.me .
- Wednesday 4:45 pm: Sean Dietrich hosted one on Docksal .
- Thursday 2:30 pm:, Jim Birch hosted the Drupal and SEO BOF.
Each Kanopian collaborated all week long while at DrupalCon! We saw Jim, Jason, Cindy, Kat, AmyJune, and Sean as they joined other Drupalers in helping to push the Drupal project forward.
Thanks to everyone who attended and made such a special event possible!
COIT offers cleaning services and 24/7 emergency restoration services and their 100+ locations serve more than 12 million homes & businesses across the United States and Canada. But their own website was a huge mess. In this case study we will cover the more technical parts of this Drupal 8 implementation.
Presenters: Anne Stefanyk
In this session, we will talk about how to be the best remote employee, and will also provide strategies and ideas if you are a leader of a remote team. We will talk about key tactics to keep you (and all other staff) inspired, creative, productive and most importantly, happy!