If you’ve spent time looking for a website support partner, you’ll quickly realize that while there are a lot of options out there, they’re not all created equal. Keeping your goals in mind will help you find an agency with an approach that best meets your needs.
If you’re simply looking for software updates and security patches, there are a lot of options out there. But if you’re looking for a strategic partner to support your site, the search for the right fit can be a bit more challenging.
At Kanopi Studios, we cover the basics, but that’s just the beginning. Our support team focuses on continuous improvement and growth-driven design, ensuring long-term growth for your website. We can jump in at any stage of your site’s lifecycle to make sure you’re meeting your goals and getting the most out of your investment. And when it’s finally time for an upgrade, we can help with that too!
Here are a few details that set Kanopi’s support services apart:
Customer service is our #1 priority.
Our team goes the extra mile to provide stellar customer service. We’re here to make your life easier, regardless of the size of your account.
Added value and strategic guidance
As part of your monthly support budget, you’ll gain access to experienced designers, user experience strategists, developers and more. When it’s time to go beyond bug fixes, you’ll have experts in your corner to help your site respond to changes in the market or shifts in your business priorities.
You’ll work with real humans!
Our full-time support team manages every detail of your account. We analyze incoming requests, make sure we have the details needed to get the job done right, and respond within an hour, all without a single bot in sight.
A dedicated, senior-level team
Our support team focuses on support. We know that it takes a different set of skills, energy, and dedication to handle rapidly changing priorities and keep the issue queue clear. Our experienced team has identified and resolved nearly every issue imaginable. We encourage you to check out their bios so you can see their qualifications for yourself!
- Denise Beyer, Director of Support
- Natalie Semczuk, Support Client Lead
- Matthew Luzitano, Support Team Engineering Manager
- Marc Beyer, Support Admin
- Sean Dietrich, Drupal Engineer and Tech Lead
- Paul Sheldrake, Senior Drupal Themer and Tech Lead
- Shiraz Dindar, Senior Drupal Engineer
- Danny Englander, Senior Drupal Support Engineer
- Will Jackson, Drupal Commerce Engineer
- Tommy Sliker, Drupal Engineer and Themer
- Cindy Williams, Drupal Engineer and Themer
- Carlos Zuniga, Drupal Engineer and Themer
- Adam McFadyen, WordPress Engineer
- Damon Sharp, WordPress Engineer
- Faye Polson, WordPress Engineer
- Joe Hughes, WordPress Engineer
A partner you can trust
Kanopi Studios supports more than 135 active websites. Due to the great relationships we’ve built, we’re still working with some of the very first clients that signed on for our services. In fact, most of our work comes through referrals from happy customers. We welcome you to check out our five-star reviews and get in touch to learn more about ensuring long-term growth for your website.